Wednesday, August 03, 2011

my life's soundtrack

I admit it I am stealing this from a friend she did a post on this and it got me thinking so much I just had to steal it for my own. :) Those of you who know me know I wish life were a musical you know breaking out into song and dance and everyone joining in...it would make things so much more fun. SO that said I have obviously thought about what songs or types of songs would create my musical soundtrack. They are as varied and weird as I am. everything and everyone from classical symphonic music to Joe Scruggs to Def Leppard to George Strait to Sesame Street to The Mormon Tabernacle Choir to...well you get the idea. So to name some names here...Somewhere over the rainbow probably by at least three different artists would be in there, It's not easy being green, All By Myself ( Il Divo version), Step that Step, Cheeseburger in paradise, Rubber Ducky, Dancing Queen, Pour some Sugar, Battle hymn of the republic ( is it bad to go from def leppard to a hymn...?), My Life, Handel's Dream,Once in Royal Davids city, Amazing grace, The Morning Breaks, Puppy Love, Soldier of Love, I'll Make a man out of you, Reflection, Dance with me tonight, several parody songs like Weird Al music and music from Top Secret, lots of eighties stuff, swing/big band music, Bruckner, Beethoven, Seven nights in Eire, Suzy Snowflake, I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas, late last night, oh by the way, It wasn't his child,...and the list goes on. I have always thought it was almost mean that as much as I love music I have no talent for it and almost no skill to learn it but maybe if I did I wouldn't love it as much? what are some of the songs of your soundtrack?

No comments: