Monday, February 15, 2010

What I have been cooking up lately

this post is going to be mainly pictures...
today I baked the sugar cookies I made on Saturday but didn't get around to cutting out and baking till today. I made two different doughs a gluten-free one and a regular one.




since Valentine's Day is over I decided to do some Mardi Gras hearts as well.☺

My friend who I made the gluten free ones for said they tasted great. ☼ I have more of both doughs left so I think tomorrow I will make some more...wish I could figure out how to make a tiger for Chinese New Year's...

I am teaching myself how to cake decorate...these are some of my practice sheets of leaves and branches.



this is a cake I practiced on...☺didn't really have anythign to decorate the center with so...Hi it was.
One of my favorite things is baking bread. I have fun adding flavors and extras to the basic recipe. Fooling around with things to get better texture and just to give extra nutrition kick to the bread.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely
pls post gulten free cut out ones... we tried but the dough wasn't solid enough to roll out and cut.
hugs
mE

Pirate Princess said...

Mmmmmmm..... LUV the hearts!!!! :D