Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Changes a brewing....

Lots of changes are a brewing in my life right now....not sure I want to speak with specifics about them just yet on here...BUT...I will say this: some of the changes are my own doing and some were forced upon me. However, in either case, I think all the changes are going to provide a needed course correction for me. Actually, I think my life the last few years has been a course correction and that these changes are where I get to see the good results of that correction or, if you will, the budding of the fruits of my labours. One of those fruits? Courage. I can't quite say I have it yet but it is there, beginning to bud. Change is scary for me and the unknown is terrifying for me, yet I am looking forward with a completely terrified shaking in my boots self to what is coming. Strange...

No comments: