Thursday, December 17, 2009

the randomness that is a catch up post :)

went to visit my mom in New Mexico. This is a picture from Old Town
Been baking a lot lately this is rye


white bread


Going for walks and visiting with a friend from Hummingbird days allows our pups to play too!
Thought I had pictures or video from the Def Leppard concert but they are lost on my computer somewhere. the concert was AWESOME!!!
work has been up and down with the stress/fun factor but I still enjoy my job especially on the days when I get to do more line cook duties than dish washing but that said I LOVE the days when I can do nothing but one or the other. It gets to be a bit stressful when I have to do double duty and cook and do the dishes. I wish I had had the time to get pictures during the tournament in October alas there was barely time to stop much less be a tourist with a camera!With the baking I am doing I am hoping to get good enough to start a business selling my wares online and such.
Thanksgiving day at work there was a buffet and I got to be bananas foster lady and be the "action" station flambeing the bananas. Was a lot of fun! unfortunately everyone was so busy no pics from that either. :(
ife is good and busy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! a post!
Those breads look gorgious! Wish I could try them... but I am grateful for the recipee you sent...will be making again tonight hopefully.
Sounds like you life is pretty calm but filled none the less. Hsve a hug! on me :)
mE

Pirate Princess said...

That stained glass window is beautiful.

I've never seen rye bread that looked that good. :D

I'm glad you love your job so much - makes it so much better than when you hate it. :)

Luv ya!

FranE said...

You could bring us up to date.