Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ramblings of catching up...

Guess I should update this before 2 months have flown by...
I moved. that took over my life for most of the month of July I still have a few things to unpack and I guess a few pictures to hang but I am basically settled in now. My sweet puppy is enjoying life here as she gets to hang out with CP's pups everyday. They have a ton of fun playing and romping. It is nice being here also because there is space for a garden. I started planting the fall garden yesterday in a few weeks we should be able to get our salad fresh from the garden. :) I still need to find room for the beans and broccoli plus need to locate some kale, mustard greens and collard greens. The compost we started making last year is absolutely gorgeous looks like we bought bagged stuff and smells very earthy and clean ( in a dirt kind of way) I am excited to see the garden develop. Went to see Def Leppard last night. It was AWESOME! will post more on that later I have some video from it. Also have lots of pictures to post. I promise it won't be another 6 weeks before I post again. :)

3 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine said...

promises, promises....lol. Can't wait to hear about Def Lepard. Glad you had fun. Hugz,

FranE said...

When are you going to meet up to get some seeds. One of us had better grow something. I am afraid while I am gone to CA. mine will die.
You know I have the worlds most dedicated plant killer on my farm and it is not me!

Pirate Princess said...

you better hurry with those pics...

:D