Monday, August 02, 2010

dancing





Slice of Life this week is dancing... I immediatly thought of Gene Kelly and Singing in the rain...but that is singing not dancing so then my brain went to Shall we Dance from The King and I. In searching for the clip I came across this one too from Sesame Street so for giggles I am putting it on here as well...enjoy!



Ok now that the fun part is over you get my writing... ☺


I love dancing! Always have if it wasn't for my lack of singing ability I would go through life as a musical. Wouldn't that be fun to tango, waltz, and cha-cha your way through life? Oh I would also disco, two-step and line dance my way through....





ok so ONE more video but come on! It's Ferris! Dancing makes life fun...wether you are dancing in the kitchen while cooking, dancing in the halls or dancing down the road life is more fun with a little boot scootin boogie or salsa added in for flavor and energy so in the words of Ren Mc Cormack..."Lets Dance"





This another slice of life click to see others who joined in...

3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

FERRIS!!!! One of my all time favorite scenes. And they do LOTS of dancing in Singing in the Rain, but the King and I is fun too. This was a great romp!

FranE said...

This was fun. My foot is aching from tapping so hard. LOL

Little Miss Sunshine said...

Sigh! We need a dance!